- Trip Outline
- Price List & Hotel Details
- Inclusions & Exclusions
03 Nights 04 Days, Guwahati-Kaziranga-Guwahati Tour
Arrival in Guwahati by Flight/TrainArrive Guwahati by Air/Train, meet and greet at Airport/Railway Station, after warm welcome you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day at leisure for your independent activities Optional: Enjoy evening cruise followed by dinner on river Brahmaputra.
Overnight at Hotel
Guwahati- Kaziranga (approx.. 240 kms/5-6 hours’ drive)Enjoy sumptuous breakfast at your hotel. (Quality of breakfast depends on kind of hotel booked and meal plan)
Optional: Guest may opt for Kamakhya Temple Darshan
Drive to Kaziranga, approx. 6 hours drive
Kaziranga: One of the most sought after wildlife holiday destinations in India, Kaziranga National park's 430 square kilometer area sprinkled with elephant-grass meadows, swampy lagoons, and dense forests is home to more than 2200 Indian one-horned Rhinoceros, approximately 2/3rd of their total world population. Undoubtedly, the park is known for its good population of animals but more than that it’s the wildlife conservation initiatives that take place in the park are more popular. With its amazing wildlife conservation activities, the park has successfully managed to grow the population of Greater one-horned Rhinoceros, an endangered species
Upon arrival in Kaziranga, check in to the hotel.
Note: Kindly note, Shared Elephant ride (Slots are allocated one day before in evening, so once it is firm, then we convey accordingly to guest booked for Safari) and Shared Jeep safari are controlled and managed by Department of Forest Govt. of Assam. Therefore, no has any control on booking of seats on Shared Elephant and Shared Jeep while going for safari.
Later in evening proceed for The Kaziranga National Orchid and Biodiversity Park is sprawling in the area of around 6 acres in the Durgapur village and is considered as the largest orchid park in the Northeast belt of India. The park has multiplied the glory of the Kaziranga in many folds. The Orchid Park boasts of having more than 500 varieties of wild orchids, 132 species of sour fruits and leafy vegetables, 46 species of bamboo, 12 species of cane and many other plants along with various species of local fishes.
Enjoy varieties of Cultural exhibitions and folk dances of Assam.
Evening return back to hotel, overnight at hotel
In KazirangaEarly morning enjoy your visit to National park on a shared Elephant ride, after the safari, return to the hotel for breakfast.
Later in the afternoon around 1330 hrs, proceed to National Park on a shared Jeep Safari.
Evening return back to the hotel, overnight at hotel
Kaziranga-Guwahati (approx. 240 kms/5-6 hours’ drive) transfer to airport to board flight for onwards destinationEnjoy sumptuous breakfast at your hotel. (Quality of breakfast depends on kind of hotel booked and meal plan)
Check out from hotel, drive to Guwahati Airport / Railway station to board your flight/train for your onwards journey, with loads of energy due to fresh breathing while your stay here and memories of the trip.
We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, looking forward for more opportunities to serve you.
|Cost Per person||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
Per person cost on twin sharing basis valid from 01 Oct’19 to 15 Apr’20 except during new year period 22 Dec’19 to 02 Jan’20 need to check with hotel for any new year surcharge)
HOTELS EVNVISAGED AS
|Guwahati||Hotel Arya Inn or similar||Standard Room||01|
|Kaziranga||Tesco Resort or similar||Standard Room||02|
|Total no of Nights||03|
|Guwahati||May Flower or similar||Irish Room||01|
|Kaziranga||Dhanshree Resort or similar||Deluxe Cottage||02|
|Total no of Nights||03|
|Guwahati||Kiranshree Portico or similar||Elegant Room||01|
|Kaziranga||Borgos or similar||Executive Room||02|
|Total no of Nights||03|
- Kindly note that the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmations to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates ( supplement / reduction whatever applicable ) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
OUR QUOTE INCLUDES: –
• 03 Nights’ accommodation on Twin Sharing at the hotels mentioned above or similar
• Daily buffet breakfast during the tour in all hotels.
• All transfers, excursions and sightseeing will be by
02-03 Pax Small medium cars like, Maruti Dezire/Toyota Etios/HondaAmaze/or similar,
04-06 Pax, Toyota Innova Car/ Mohindra Xylo/Scorpio or Similar
07-10 Pax, Tempo Traveller Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing
Please note, vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
• One Shared Jeep Safari at Kaziranga National Park
• One Shared morning Elephant safari
• Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes, included in the package.
• Assistance on Arrival and Departure transfer.
THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE: –
• Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
• Entry fee to any attraction or monuments and guide charges not included
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Travel Insurance.
• Any Domestic airfares or train tickets
• Goods & Service Tax
• Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
• Check-In 1400 hrs., Check-out time 1200 hrs
• Prices are subject to change with any increase in the cost.
• Rates include only those items specified in inclusions.
• In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
• Cancellation charges vary from hotel to hotel you have booked. Cancellation/retention fee as indicated would be levied on all confirmed bookings. Cancellation charges are applicable on the total duration of stay and on entire booking. For cancellation of a guaranteed reservation, following charges would levy.
• Cancellation Within 15 days of arrival – 50% retention charges
• Cancellation within 7 days of arrival -100% or full retention charges will be applicable